Driving Licence Application Status
Have you already applied for a driving license online? If yes, then you must be waiting for the driving license. Usually, driving license can be sent within a month, but often it may take more time. So, if you are getting irritated by the delayed dispatch of your applied deriving license, you need to check out the status of the same. Now, the question arises here how to check online driving license status? Is it really possible to check vehicle registration status online? Can I check driving license application status in India? If you are also dealing with aforementioned questions, you need to keep reading this informative post on how to check my driving license status online in India.
So, How Can I Check My Driving License Status Online in India
If you want to check the current status of your driving license application, you have two options to go with i.e. offline and online. If you decide to choose offline option, you need to visit at the respective RTO (Regional Transport Office) along with your specific token number to check DL application status. Obviously, you may not get time to visit at RTO. Thus, you would like to go with the online procedure of checking driving license application status in India. For this, you need to visit at the official website of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways i.e. Sarathi. Here, you simply need to follow a few steps to check your driving license DL status online.
How to Conduct a Driving License Status Enquiry Online
- First of all, you need to visit at the authorized web portal of your state’s specific RTO. Here, one point should be noted that the website may differ from one Indian state to another one. So, you should visit at a right web portal.
- By visiting at your state official website, you need to find out “check the status of DL or driving license” option on the main page.
- Click on the link
- You will find an online form where you need to submit your date of birth, state and DL number.
- Moreover, you may also visit at the authorized website i.e. Sarathi to check the current status of your driving license on the internet.
- When you visit at the official web portal Sarathi, you need to find out “Status of License” option on the main home page under national register queries option.
- Click on “status of license” option.
- Here, you need to provide your DL number, date of birth and yes state.
- Once done, click on submit option.
- Now, you can check the current status of your Indian DL application status online.
- Kindly visit at the official website i.e. parivahan.gov.in.
- Here, you need to search for “know your vehicle details” option under the tab called “online services”
- Click on the option.
- You will reach at a new webpage where you can check your current RC status online.
- Here, you need to provide your vehicle’s official registration number.
- After entering the complete registration number, you need to select submit option.
- Now, you can check the existing status of your RC online.
- Open the official website i.e. vahan.nic.in.
- Here, visit at the vehicle registration status page.
- Provide your vehicle number.
- Solve the captcha code
- Hit the “search vehicle” option to know the current status of your vehicle registration.
- You can directly visit at this page i.e. parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/applViewStatus.do or can follow stated below process.
- Visit at the official site.
- Here, you need to visit at the driving license status page.
- Here, you need to choose the state where you have chosen driving license service from.
- Once you choose a right state, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you will find plenty of choices.
- At the left side of the main webpage, you will find “apply online” option under the “driving license” option.
- Here, you need to choose “application status” option from the given choice.
- Having chosen application status option, you will reach at a new form
- Here, you need to provide your date of birth, application number.
- Now, click on submit option.
- Yes, now you can check your Indian driving license application status online.
- Kindly know that it usually takes around 30 days for a DL to be delivered to the applicant’s home. So, you should avoid checking your driving license status before the due date.
- Having mentioned that, the Indian government and all RTOs in the country are constantly introducing new ways to check driving license status online by visiting at their official websites.
- Before officially applying for a DL, you must have an LL or learner’s license. Always remember that without learner’s license, you won’t be eligible for applying for a permanent DL.
- All types of driving licenses in India, like all other international DL options, come with a certain expiry date. So, you should get your DL renewed on or before the specific expiry date. For this, you need to follow the current DL renewal procedure to get your DL updated online or offline.
- In case of a driving license being damaged, lost, or torn, you may go ahead and thus apply for a new duplicate driving license. For this, you need to follow the process of applying for a duplicate DL online.
- If you are looking for an international driving license issued in India, you should accept the fact that Indian driving license for international purposes are valid throughout the world.
- Make sure you have grabbed the acknowledgement number while submitting your DL application form online.
- Before checking the status of your existing DL application status, you first need to know about the official website.
- Make sure you should choose correct state, provide right date of birth and other details so that you can have quick information about your DL application status.
- You should avoid checking driving license status or RC status on regular basis. You should first wait for the due period of receiving DL at home.
- If you are going to apply for a permanent driving license in India, you should first ensure that you have a learner’s license.
- You can’t apply for a permanent DL before 30 days of issuing of your learner’s license.
- Make sure you follow all the instructions mentioned above regarding how to check online driving license status.
- While checking vehicle registration status online, you should not forget providing exact information.
- In case of providing wrong information, you may not be able to check your DL application status online.
- You don’t need to visit at RTO in order to check the status of your driving license application.
- Since you don’t need to go out in order to check DL status, you can easily save lots of your time and labor.
- You can easily access to exact information about your driving license application status.
- The best part of knowing the status of your DL is that you can easily find out where you need to work on.
- If you notice anything wrong with your driving license, you can easily get in touch with competent authorities to get the problem resolved.
- If you notice that the process of sending DL is really slow, you can complaint about the same online.
- You can easily download and grab hard copy of your Indian driving license application status. You can use the hard copy of the same for further legal process.
- You should avoid providing fake details or documents to authorities as it may lead you towards legal penalties.
Here, one point must be noted that RTO usually dispatches a driving license after two weeks from the time when applicant cleared his/her DL test. Therefore, you are advised to avoid checking driving license status online frequently. You should start making driving license status enquiry after two weeks of your successful driving license test.
Step-by-Step Guidelines on Checking RC Status Online
RC or registration certificate is an authorized document, which is issued by authorities when an applicant registers his motor vehicle. Usually RC acts as a legal proof that the vehicle belongs to that particular individual. Needless to say that it is necessary to get a motor vehicle registered in India. If you try to drive vehicle without RC, you will have to cope with legal trap. It is an offence, so you should keep the RC along with you while riding a bike or driving a car.
Therefore, it is important to confirm whether all your vehicles could be registered on your specific name or not. In case of buying a used vehicle or bike, you should not forget getting the RC or documents transferred to your name.
Whether it is about changing vehicle’s ownership or getting a new vehicle registered, you must want to know the status of RC. So, how can I check my RC status online? This is the point where you need to look at nowhere else but online process of checking RC status on the internet. Are you still in dilemma? If so, then you must check stated below guidelines on how to check RC status online.
How to Check My Vehicle Registration Status Online
If you are planning to check your vehicle registration status on the internet, you just need to follow stated below instructions.
How to Check My Driving License Application Status Online
Whenever individuals apply for a new Indian driving license or apply for renewing their existing DL, they’d surely like to know the driving license status or DL status. There is no doubt that knowing the current status of your Indian driving license can help you knowing the validity of your DL and other useful information about the same. But here, you should remember one point that it takes around 30 days for the Indian driving license to be officially processed, posted and yes delivered at your home. So, you might be needed to check the current status of your driving license online especially when you already cleared your permanent driving license test, applied for an international driving license, for getting duplicate driving license made, or submitted your driving license renewal form online.
There could be various reasons when you would surely like to know the current status of your driving license application form. So, let’s check out stated below complete process of checking your driving license application status online.
Facts to Know about Indian Driving License Status
Whether you are going to check your DL application status online or offline, you always need to know a few facts about the same. So, let’s check out a few important facts about Indian DL application status online.
Always remember that usually it takes around three weeks for a driving license or DL to be delivered at the applicant’s home. So, you should be ready to wait at least for three weeks. You also need to ensure that someone should be present at your given home address in order to receive DL on behalf of you.
Points to Remember While Checking Your DL Status Online
However, it is true that internet has made it possible to check DL status online, but it doesn’t mean that you should ignore a few facts about the same. Whether you want to check driving license application status in India or vehicle registration status online, you always need to keep stated below points in mind.
Benefits of Checking Driving License Status Online
There could be various benefits of checking driving license application status, vehicle registration status in India. Are you confused? If so, then you should check out stated below benefits of checking DL application status online in India.