Procedure To Get Driving License
How to Get Driving License?
From 1991 when Ukraine is the independent state already four main editions of national license plates was.
The License plates editions run 1992 to till date
The First system was introduced in 1992 and has based on a last soviet license plate conception regulated by the standard 1977 with usage a new Ukrainian-lettered regional suffixes.
At the time of 1993 to existing view on the left-hand side of plate was added national flag and UA code under the flag.
At the year 1995 was introduced completely new system consists from five digits with a dash between the third and fourth digits and two letter suffix and it also includes two-digit region code situated under National Flag in the left-hand side of the plate.
1. Apply for the theory and practical driving test at the local Road Traffic Office. Register with an authorized driving school and pass driving tests.
2. Applicants must get a medical certificate and have an eyesight test before starting to learn to drive.
3. Pass the theory test.
4. After passing the theory test take the practical test.
5. After passing the practical test present the relevant or required documents at the local Transport Registrar which is situated at the local police station.
6. Complete a driver's license application form.
7. Once the documents have been verified and approved, your driver license will be issued.
Preparation for getting a driving license: -
8. with 4 passport style photos.
9. This 67060TL CASH everything is paid for in Turkish lira cash.
10. The Plastic card form of UK driverís license.
11. The Residency permits (kismet)
12. The Residency permit photocopy.